Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Eat, Drink and Play


Weekend at the SM mega mall with my kids…after eating at Mcdonald these kids started chasing on their way to timezone arcade to play…as ever, they wanted to play on every game machine available in the arcade…

  
baby sitting to these four kids is not easy…i guess its the reason my wife did not come [laugh]...I have to chase my 2 years old daughter jesse and my 4 years old son gavin who were never get tired of running around…lucky for me, gavin need to pee and use the comfort room... there  i was able to have a little rest and catch breath…


before going back on playing... we stopped by at the food court to get some  super TARO ice from QUICKLY a mixed of blended ice with Pearl and Nata de Coco...refreshing! but...its another round of chasing....

0 comments:

Resources and Tools

Our Partners

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected